Professional Photography Fair
FOC, under the coordination of Tania Castro and Daniel Belinchón, designs and seeks financial support for the holding of the National Meetings of Directors of Photography Festivals. At the same time, it has created the FER FOC event that expands on a national level the experience that during the 1st National Meeting of Photography Directors, held in Valencia, gave Valencian photographic visual creators the opportunity to present their exhibition proposals to festival directors who participated in the meeting. As a result of the dialogue between the two groups, multiple roaming agreements for photographic work were concluded.
FER FOC aspires to become the reference Professional Fair in the sector of the exhibition of photographic work at the national level and encourage the creation of the first stable photographic exhibition circuit in the Spanish territory, taking advantage of the synergies generated by the different photographic festivals who participate and act from the FOC Platform.
In 2021 FER FOC was born with the support of the Diputació de Castellón with an annual and international spirit. It will be held on October 16 and 17 in Castelló and will feature portfolios, night screenings and talks open to the public.
To ensure the success of the FER FOC fair we have designed a user experience that includes:
- Pre-agreement with the directors to select at least one author for: an exhibition, talk, projection, edition of a book, etc., at their festival
- Pre-agreed schedule for all assistant directors to review their portfolio
- Permanent audiovisual exhibition during the event of your projects
- Night of projections open to the public where their projects will be the protagonists
- Advice from the organization on budgets, curating, sponsorship and communication to FER FOC attendees
Registrations will be open from September 6 to October 3 at 11:59 p.m., 2021